Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Dear Lord" - Old Poetry by Me

Lord forgive me, for i will not embellish like relish relinquish hellish ways determined to see better days i pray...

Pray for a better way to stay away from a life of crime tryna survive off a nickel and dime, it seems sublime...surreal like the taste of a lime so bittersweet this street treats me like a mime i can't....speak into the mic words have no meaning the mouth's on strike wont work for me to get back on the bike no worth to see what that would be like...

Tell me, why a blessed child must BE a burden...

tell me why a young man so keen must be so urban....

i do what i do just to make it...no thoughts about the future if 2maro aint gun make it...i taught the younger future to see all the worlds misplacements yet i sin so zenfully its like an art when i snake it...

Rob, steal, mug itz like a day to day basis when you livin on a dream fadin away like an oasis...mirage. NO lodge can shelter hatred...just be with me in spirit when i say that i'm gone make it...dear Lord i am forsaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment